Thursday, May 5, 2011

Angry Bird

Yes, I am one of the thousand people who are addicted to the game Angry Bird. I have it on my phone, or rather I had it on my phone, and as you may remember my phone was stolen. So now I AM an angry bird because I have to start the game all over again. There is no connection to the web or a game site that remembers where you are if you lose or damage your phone and have to reinstall the application. There are some levels that took weeks to complete and even though I’ve been through them before I haven’t a clue as to how I completed it in the first place. Some of those things are just plain luck.

I will admit that I am not a game player, and some of these games that the kids play are pretty complex. They take time and time is what I don’t have. Angry Bird, Jewels, and Solitaire are great kinds of games for me because I can play them at the station waiting for a train or if I am the first person at a meeting and don’t have anything else to occupy my mind. I was so addicted to the game that I played while my husband was watching TV – which qualifies as “couple’s time” to him (don’t get me started on that one). He got a little annoyed but was a peach about it. I had completed the game and was waiting on a new release when my phone went bye-bye.

I know it’s a small thing, but that along with the three games the thief bought and the many text messages to a disposable California cell phone are really annoying. My blood pressure is already too high and it’s gotten higher thinking about all of this. I guess I can start to lower it thinking of all the ways I can torture the guy if I caught him. Maybe he could complete those tough levels for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment