Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Soulful

Today would have been my father’s 87th birthday.  I guess since it’s the first birthday without him I am little sad.  I keep looking at the picture I have of him on my desk and wondering what he is doing right now and then remember that he is not doing anything – at least on this physical plane.
I read a book a while ago about the journey that souls take.  The book retells many interviews captured by a psychiatrist who does regression hypnosis to have people find their past lives.  There were just so many stories with similar themes going through them and the concept has fascinated me since. 
I wonder if souls travel with their talents or if it is a talent given when they get their new life.  I will question to myself whether it is my father’s soul when I hear about a fantastic musical talent in the future.  Perhaps it is his soul reincarnated.  Rest in peace, Papi, rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment