Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Must Be Addicted

Last night it rained. We had just cleaned our bicycles and a) didn’t want to go out in the rain and b) didn’t want to get our bikes dirty. What to do? I realized on the way home that I have an old stationary bike in the basement that hasn’t been used in a while. I could still get a “ride” in and burn a few calories and read at the same time. So that’s what I did. I set the timer for an hour and away I went. I guess it was because the book I am reading is good that I didn’t notice the time and it went by very quickly. I looked at the timer twice and I was surprised that the time had gone by. I am thinking that I must be addicted to the biking to explain this compulsion to ride. The day just isn't right until that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment