Monday, April 16, 2012

Perennials

Over the weekend I did some more planting, mostly of plants that I got from Bluestone Perennials located in Ohio.  Their website is very easy to navigate and if you register you can create a wish list of the plants you wish to buy.  I purchased a few through Burpee, Spring Hill, and Gurney but was very disappointed when the plant arrived as they were tiny, tinier that I expected.  The plants that came from Bluestone were huge in comparison and looked very healthy.  If you are planning to purchase plants online, please give them a try.
Now, normally I try to buy local, and advocate such.  However, my schedule is very tight and my available time does not allow me to get around to nurseries in my area.  It is more convenient to shop online and have things delivered.  Therefore I am always on the lookout for stores that provide good products, reasonable prices, and quick delivery.  Bluestone provides all that and their products are really top notch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment